Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index Ontario WWII Re-enactors
This forum is where WWII Re-enactors can share their knowledge

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No updates to the Main web site for a while

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> OWWIIR Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leecas
SITE ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: No updates to the Main web site for a while Reply with quote

Okay so this past weekend my home computer decided that it no longer wanted to play. Which wouldn't usually be a big deal because I can either fix them or buy a new one because they are getting so cheap. But unfortunately, this is the computer that has all my pictures, web software and files. Now I do make back ups but I will lose any pictures and web updates that I have made in the last month or so. That's the part that really pisses me off not to mention the cost... just had to buy a new TV in the last month becuase it decided that it no longer wanted to play either... I hate fucking Gremlins!

So the forum is okay because that's just a database running off the server. However, the main web site I build using the software on my PC. So, no roster updates, no picture updates which needs to be done really bad, and no updates to th events schedule. At least not until I get the PC fixed or replaced. If I have to replace it I'm just hoping that I can pull the files off the old hard drive.

So this is just an FYI... just if you're wondering why the roster or events schedule aren't up-to-date.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> OWWIIR Website All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: