Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index Ontario WWII Re-enactors
This forum is where WWII Re-enactors can share their knowledge

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WWIIGuns.COM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lawdog

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: WWIIGuns.COM Reply with quote

I thought I've asked enough questions and thought I would post some of my experiences with various venders I have been dealing with.

These folks are the worst. I ordered some parts from them (magazines, sling and scope) which are all legal to ship to Canada. I sent them the money and waited. And waited.

After a couple of weeks of no info I tried to use their customer inquiry service which basically in a fraud.

Waited to the last day and filed my complaint with Paypal. They responded to Paypal that one of the items had been out of stock and that it was back in stock and they would ship it that same day. Never happened.

Eventually Paypal ruled on the dispute in my favour and I got most of the money back. I was lucky enough to be able to source the stuff elsewhere.

Stay away from these guys.

LD
PanzerGrenadier
FULL SUPPORTING MEMBER
FULL SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep!

NEVER! BUY ANTHING FROM WW2GUNS.COM.

They are a scam and you will not receive your item!
I've never seen any credible person with a neutral or positive review towards this website

PS:
Lee we should sticky this post for the General puplic as warning for this website
leecas
SITE ADMIN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that you at least got most of your money back. I've heard a lot of bad things about these guys but this is the first firsthand experience that I have heard. It was always "I heard from a buddy..." type of thing.

A sticky it is.
youonlywish

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys have re-vamped thier site...

Cheese

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the case you can't get refund from paypal, ask refund directly to your credit company. That's what I did and it worked!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: