Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index Ontario WWII Re-enactors
This forum is where WWII Re-enactors can share their knowledge

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nov. 26, 2006 - Flagraiders New Field

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> After Action Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leecas
SITE ADMIN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Nov. 26, 2006 - Flagraiders New Field Reply with quote

Well, I would like to start out by thanking Joe from Flagraiders for offering half of the new field for us to run the Milsim. Unfortunetly, we did not get the turn out to warrant us to use it or to run the milsim, instead we had a day of skirmishes. I think it turned out to be a very good day.

The weather was great, it was hard to believe that it was the last week of Nov. Just as well we didn't do Bastogne, it would of been hard to convince everyone that we were freezing with the sweat running down our faces.

Thanks to everyone that came out. We had a great bunch of players. The game play kept moving and the breaks were short.

We had some new players to airsoft, welcome Dan and Spence. I am sure that we will see you on the field again.

I will do my best to post the pics in the next day or two.
Cheese

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for the pics Wink
leecas
SITE ADMIN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: PIC have been posted Reply with quote

Sorry Guys but it's been crazy at work... our systems have been up and down more times this week then Bill Clinton's pants. I've been putting in 12 hour days and when you're on a PC all day the last thing you want to do is go on one when you get home.

Anyway, here are the PICs Just click on the Nov. 26, 2006 photo album
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> After Action Report All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: