Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index Ontario WWII Re-enactors
This forum is where WWII Re-enactors can share their knowledge

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1944 militaria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheese

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: 1944 militaria Reply with quote

I don't know if I am the first one to order with this store on this forum...

I sent my order by fax. I wanted to order 1 pair of fallschirmjäger's boots, one breadbad (luftwaffe) and 1 german folding shovel carrier. Finaly after one week, nothing was charged on my credit card. So I decided to call, and someone answered...good. He told me he received my order, but the breadbad was out of stock, but for the rest of the order, there was not problem. He was supposed to ship everything on friday. 1 week later, nothing, no package, still nothing charged on my credit card. I called again, and now the boots are out of stock. I told him to ship the carrier and also to add 1 gasmask to this order. For him there was no problem and he told me again that he would ship everything on friday. So friday passed and still nothing on my credit card.

Now I have to say that I have no f&!*#*g idea what this guy is doing. Everytime I'm talking to him, everything look perfect but damn, he is doing nothing. I think I will call another time and if it's not shipped next friday, I will cancel everything. I'm happy that nothing is charged it will be more easy to cancel.
Cheese

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Part 2 ! Reply with quote

Ok, now 3 weeks ago, I checked my visa statement and he finally charged ! Woohooo so for me it sounded good because it meant that the shipping was imminent. Last week, I was a little worried because I still received nothing. So I called there again to know what was the problem. This time he told me that it was impossible to ship the spray can to Canada. He is supposed to ship my package by airmail this week.

That's crazy, if I was doing nothing, this guy was keeping the package. I don't know why it is so slow. I seriously don't think to order there anymore.
leecas
SITE ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what spray can you ordered but anything that can explode under pressure cannot be shipped by air.

Sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time with this vendor. I hope everything works out for you.

Keep us up-to-date.
Cheese

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got my package ! Woohoooo

No comment, I think I described it before, but maybe I have been very unlucky with this seller.

Anyway now I have my stuff so it's good

I was very surprised because I was supposed to get a repro shovel carrier and I got an original.

-THE END-
leecas
SITE ADMIN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheese wrote:
I finally got my package ! Woohoooo

No comment, I think I described it before, but maybe I have been very unlucky with this seller.

Anyway now I have my stuff so it's good

I was very surprised because I was supposed to get a repro shovel carrier and I got an original.

-THE END-

Glad to hear that everything worked out for you. At least you got a bonus for your trouble - the period shovel carrier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: