Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index Ontario WWII Re-enactors
This forum is where WWII Re-enactors can share their knowledge
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JoeFriday - Be Advised

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: JoeFriday - Be Advised Reply with quote

Okay... so I saw this on ASC and I was very disappointed. I've purchased two weapons off of Greg (JoeFriday) and I have had no problems and I also know that several other members on our forum have also dealt with Greg with also no problems as far as I know.

I don't know anything about the past dealings that Greg had with ASC members so I will not comment on them. All I know is that I have not had any problems with him or know of any other airsofters that are currently dealing with him having any problems.

I am not saying to deal with Greg or not to deal with him... I'm just passing on the news. It's up to each individual to decide. I don't like this but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't report on this.

Greg, if you have anything to say we would all be happy to hear it.
1Lt. Lee Cassar (Re-enactor)
Dog Company 2/506th
101st Airborne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the post on ASC, and the first thing that came to my mind was: "Damnit, I was just about ready to back into airsoft and get myself an MP44."

Oh well, I'll see what develops between now and next spring. The worst case scenario is that I end up getting some can-soft m4 variant or whatever. I just need something that shoots BBs, and is decently reliable for the handful of WW2 games that I might attend each year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: