Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index Ontario WWII Re-enactors
This forum is where WWII Re-enactors can share their knowledge

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BAR with real wood and converted hi to midcap *PRICE DROP*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> Airsoft Weapons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zab

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:04 pm    Post subject: BAR with real wood and converted hi to midcap *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

I'm selling the BAR much of you have see at events. has real wood and m3 spring with quick change spring system. Comes with 11.1 lipo 4 mags and bi pod with a stripped wing nut. also original plastic furniture and m2 spring. No sling. Has feeding issues all the BARs do. Lots of time and effort went into it to mill wood to fit rifle as well weather refinish. Great display piece or field gun. selling at cost of gun and parts/wood kit ect/.

$650 **** NOW $450 ****

NOT on here much at all, so hit me up on facebook or email at mikeyedipardo@gmail.com

The 1st Infantry Division... The Fighting First, the Big Red One !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> Airsoft Weapons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: