Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index Ontario WWII Re-enactors
This forum is where WWII Re-enactors can share their knowledge

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hessen Antique Coupon - August 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> Vendors/Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shiftsup
FULL SUPPORTING MEMBER
FULL SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Hessen Antique Coupon - August 2012 Reply with quote

I received this email the other day.

Decent savings.

Quote:
August Update

Iris and I were having a discussion about what kind of discount we should offer this month. I wanted to give a coupon for 20% off, and Iris wanted to give another free shipping coupon. So to make a long story short, we are going to give you a choice. Here are two coupons. You can use either as often as you like between 15-30 August 2012 but you can't use them both at the same time on the same order. For Free Shipping use: HA08KLS12. For 20% off your order use: HA08NU12. Minimum order for both coupons is $100.00. Valid till 30 August 2012 (Free shipping valid for CONUS orders only).

And here is something for our Canadian and Overseas customers. Starting on 15 August, we automatically issue you a 10% discount on your order. No coupon, no special offer, no minimum order, we will subtract the 10% off your order when we process it. This should help out a little with the shipping and customs duties you have to pay. Also, a note on international shipping, we have negotiated better rates with UPS so shipping will be a bit less expensive.

What's New?

WWI. We have been working with some different companies in Europe trying to get uniforms made and we are slowly making progress! Since we are starting from scratch, it is taking a lot of time and considering the large variety of WWI uniforms we usually stock. Hopefully we will be able to offer the basic uniforms first at competitive prices in the next month or two. With the help of some of our German friends, we were able to have a small run of Dunkelblau Waffenrocks made in Germany. We have a very small number of these custom made uniform jackets and we will be listing them on the website in the coming days. They are really incredible jackets and you will see the difference in the quality and materials.

WWII. Same story, we are looking to Europe to for WWII uniforms. Hopefully we will be able to have these available this fall or winter. Our German hat maker has made us some very nice Gabardine Officer caps, and single button M43 caps, we also have some new one of a kind caps in stock.

Bundeswehr. We will be getting restocked on many Bundeswehr uniform. Both Flecktarn Field shirts, trousers and KSK uniforms. We will also be getting some new German made tactical gear in Flecktarn. Please check the website for updates.

Hope everyone enjoys what's left of the summer!

Horrido!
Iris and Rick
www.hessenantique.com
BootYourFace
FULL SUPPORTING MEMBER
FULL SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah. I'm glad they made mention of the UPS shipping. I sent a very displeased email about it. They also messed up on the size of belt and wanted me to ship it back to them for a proper sized one.

They insisted it'd have to be shipped back with UPS. (the ne one they sdend me) I said no thanks. Not paying $30 + in rape fee's for a belt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ontario WWII Re-enactors Forum Index -> Vendors/Websites All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: